Who We Are
Reliable business partner for your projects in Poland
Bakowski Legal Solutions provides professional and comprehensive legal services and representation during administrative procedures. We also prepare legal opinions and run business negotiations. Our services are addressed to business entities both domestic and international: entrepreneurs of all industries, investors, law firms and public administration.
What makes us unique?
- • Individual approach. We identify individual needs of each client and deliver solutions.
- • Our legal team consists of lawyers with academic experience and specialized knowledge.
- • Experience in dealing with public administration and administrative proceedings.
What We Do
Bakowski Legal Solutions supports Your success
Our law firm offers services in the following areas:
- • Legal opinions and analyses
- • Legal representation before public authorities
- • Legal support and assistance in administrative proceedings
- • Business negotiations
We provide services for clients doing business in Poland
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Business Corporations
- Law Firms
- Public Administration
Lawyer, MBA, Former Government Official
Michal Bakowski served as public official - Deputy Governor of Pomeranian Region.
Graduated in law from the University of Gdansk. He was an employee of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdansk, Department of Administrative Proceedings and Administrative Court Proceedings. He gave lectures on administrative proceedings and is the author of publications in the field of administrative law.
Specialization: Administrative law and administrative proceedings
Language: Polish, English
If you are interested in our service or have any question do not hesitate to contact.